If you have gaps in your smile, you probably want the very best replacement teeth to fill them in. Dental implants are durable, beautiful, and tried-and-true. They function and feel just like real teeth.
HOW DO DENTAL IMPLANTS WORK?
You will first need to consult with your dentist to make sure you are a good candidate for dental implants. Chances are, you will be, and then you can visit again for the placement of the implants. The teeth implants will be surgically inserted into the jawbone. You will be made comfortable with local anesthesia during the procedure. You can then take a few months off to heal while the jawbone and implants fuse together. When you return, your implants will be restored with porcelain crowns. You can then begin to enjoy your beautiful and full smile.
THE DENTAL IMPLANTS HEALTH DIFFERENCE
Many forms of tooth replacement only sit on the surface of your gums. Dental implants, on the other hand, fuse with your jawbone. The dental implants work like tooth roots, providing the jawbone with the proper stimulation it needs to stay healthy. This stimulation will prevent future issues like more missing teeth or jawbone deterioration from occurring. Dental implants will keep your entire mouth working the way it should.
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Besides this health advantage of dental implants, other benefits that come with dental implants include:
- Stay in Place: Like natural teeth, dental implants will stay in place while you talk and eat, so you don’t need to worry about any embarrassing moments.
- No Changes in Routine: You can care for dental implants just like you would natural teeth.
- Last for a Lifetime: If you take care of your dental implants, they will keep your jaw healthy and your smile beautiful for your whole life.
- Same Strength: Dental implants have enough strength and force to bite down, chew, and do all the things that natural teeth should do.
- Create a Perfect Smile: Dental implants look and feel great in your mouth. You can feel content with your full and complete smile again.